Friday, June 10, 2011

True or False: side hair is the worst thing EVER?!

False! 


Side hair, when styled appropriately, can be an elegant and classic alternative to more traditional chignons.  Amy has said, repeatedly, over and over that side hair is the ugliest hair and no one with any sense of style would wear side hair. Really, Amy? Really?

Because Duchess Catherine wore side hair last week! And everyone knows she is anything but ugly and un-stylish! 


Now, if you'll excuse me, I am now going to go move my ponytail from the crown of my head to behind my left ear and put on a silly hat. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite things about this post (in order)
    1) The author's wit
    2) How Amy is such a blatant liar! Side hair is, in fact, amazing.
    3) That one of the tags is "Scrooge McDucking" and another one is "Jesus". These are shockingly appropriate.

    ReplyDelete